Choosing a life coach is a very important decision.
It's your life after all!
We begin with a 15 minute coaching consult with no fee. I want this to be a positive & productive experience for you. In addition to a coaching over the phone, there is also email and text support.
While I have just started with Thumbtack, I have been coaching and speaking for well over 25 years.
Feedback from clients indicates that I am easy to work with and very focused and still make coaching a fun rewarding process.
It's exciting to help people move forward in life.
I am focused, results oriented, supportive and professional.
Everyone can benefit by talking about areas that might be road blocks to a happier more fulfilling life.
Take the first step and let's talk and decide the best way to begin.
Best, Dr. MEL (Maryellen Lipinski)
Let's get started!
It’s important to find a connection with the right life coach that will work with you to obtain your goals.
Think of these following questions before you decide on a coach.
1. What concern do you need guidance with in order to move forward in your life? What is your vision for your future? The more prepared you are, the more you will get from coaching.
2. What is missing for you to obtain happiness? Are you in need of improving your health? relationship with self or others? career concerns? Knowing your goals will assist you in finding the “right” coach.
3. What is the educational background/training of the life coach?
4. What makes the coach an expert or authority in his/her field?
Do they have any reviews by previous clients?
5. Are you open to change? A qualified life coach is interested in helping your grow, explore your choices, achieve your goals, and maybe even stretch and expand your horizons and potential. A life coach uses a critical eye to guide you and support you and provides honest feedback, but does not tell you what to do. The focus is on helping you with the process of changing behavior.
6. Life coaching is not a substitute for mental health counseling.
Understand the difference.
7. How do I know if the life coaching sessions are working?
A professionally trained life coach will help you set clear goals that are in alignment with your intention. Work with your life coach to set a reasonable time frame. My process involves evaluating after 4four coaching sessions.
It takes time to get moving in a forward direction so it is important to discuss, process and define the steps necessary to obtain the goals you desire.
Good luck in your search.